To avoid delays and disappointments, please observe the following notes on sending payments:
Acceptable methods of payment:
Payment MUST accompany orders - sadly we do not have the staff to match up details if all your paperwork fails to arrive under the same cover.
- Please note we only accept British Currency - i.e. Pounds (GBP).
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Switch and Delta when you send the details (Card Number, Expiry Date and Amount) by post or fax or telephone. This is the recommended method for payment from outside of the U.K. Simply specify the total amount in Pounds. Your credit card company will debit the amount in your local currency whilst crediting Exit with the specified amount of GBP.
- Banker's Draft in British Pounds (GBP) Sterling. This is a cheque drawn on the account of your bank rather than on your personal account with that bank. Your bank will charge you for writing this cheque.
- British Postal Orders.
- Personal cheque drawn on a British Bank. (If you have a bank account in the UK and can write a cheque on that account.)
Unacceptable methods of payment:
We regret that at present we are unable to accept the following forms of payment:
- Foreign currency (in any form).
- Foreign postal orders.
- Bank transfers - please do not attempt to make bank transfers by SWIFT or any other means - they are very time consuming for us and will cause much delay on your order. We will also need to make an administration charge in the event that we need to refund money.
- Personal cheques not written on a British bank account.
- American Express - we regret that we do not at present have the facility to accept credit card payments other than those mentioned above.
- Cash on Delivery - all payments must accompany orders and arrive together with the order.
- Online ordering - we regret we are not, as yet, able to order online ordering, but you can print out application and order forms and post or fax them to us.
We strongly recommend that you do not send cash, but if we receive British notes we will process them. Cash is sent at your own risk. We are unable to accept foreign bank notes, including American dollars.
We do not recommend sending your order registred post as this can add delays, but if you wish the added security and accept there may be delays or that your post may be returned in the event that it is not delivered at a time when the Office is open then we have no objection to receiving registered post.
Exit runs with minimal staff and minimal resources. By sending your order with payment in the recommended way you will help us to help you obtain the best service as well as cutting edge news, self-deliverance, euthanasia and living wills information. Thank you.